Affordable Home Internet
Reliable internet access at home is a basic need today for school. But too many families are struggling with the steep cost of internet service.
Now with the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) discount, home internet can be free or discounted. The Affordable Connectivity Program can help eligible households reduce their monthly internet bill by up to $30. And if you're a Hawthorne School District student, you already qualify. Note: Only one discount can apply per student's home address.
Every student household that attends one of our schools is eligible for the $30 discount.
- Step One: Ask your school office to print you a copy of your NSLP/CEP eligibility letter.
- Step Two: Complete the application by submitting online, by phone, or by mail:
- Apply online at www.internetforallnow.org/applytoday, or
- Apply by phone at 866-675-6181, or
- Apply by mail:
- Print and fill out the ACP application
- Print a copy of your identity documents (DO NOT send any original documents)
- Send copy of your NSLP eligibility letter
- Mail your completed application with proof of eligibility to:
Affordable Connectivity Program Support Center P.O. Box 7081, London, KY 40742