Maxine Waters Health and Dignity Center
We are excited to announce that quality health care for students of the Hawthorne School District is now available at the Maxine Waters Health and Dignity Center located at York School. Venice Family Clinic is here to provide comprehensive health care services for your children and teens.
Every student is welcome: Whether you're insured through Medi-Cal, Covered California, or uninsured, our doors are open to you. We believe every child deserves access to quality healthcare.
We offer a wide range of services to support the health and well-being of your family:
- Vaccinations: Flu, COVID-19, and all vaccines required for K-12 students.
- Physicals: Whether it’s for sports participation or general health assessments, we’ve got your children covered.
- Medical Care: Prompt attention to acute illnesses and injuries.
- Mental Health Support: Compassionate support for emotional and mental well-being.
- Health Education: Empowering children and teens with the knowledge to make healthy choices.
- Care for Ongoing Conditions: Expert management for conditions like asthma, diabetes, obesity, and eating disorders.
- Health Insurance Enrollment Support: Assistance with signing up for Medi-Cal, Covered California, and guidance for uninsured families.
- Open Days: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Time: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location: Maxine Waters Health and Dignity Center at York School, 11802 York Avenue, Hawthorne, CA 90250
Appointments and walk-ins are welcome! To make an appointment, please call us at (310) 392-8636.
About Venice Family Clinic
Venice Family Clinic is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality health care to the diverse communities of Los Angeles County. With a focus on holistic well-being, we are here to support the health and dignity of every individual.
- Who can access health care services at the Maxine Waters Health and Dignity Center at York School?
- What types of health care services do you provide?
- Do I need health insurance to receive care?
- How do I make an appointment?
- What are your operating hours?
- Can I receive care if I do not have an appointment?
- What should I bring to my appointment?
- How can I enroll in health insurance through the clinic?
- Are mental health services available for children and teens?
- How can I get more information about the health education services offered?
- What safety measures are in place at the clinic regarding COVID-19?
- Can parents or guardians accompany their children during appointments?
- Are there any costs associated with the clinic's services for uninsured individuals?
- How long do appointments typically last?
- What languages are spoken at the clinic? Are translation or interpretation services available?