Effective: June 17, 2023
This policy applies to all services offered by Hawthorne School District, except where it is overridden by a specific policy or terms of service.
Information We Collect
While using our website, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services.
- To monitor the usage of our services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification – you have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: (310) 676-2276